We are UNNIE LLP (“we”, “us”, “Unnie”), a Limited Liability Partnership registered in Singapore. Our UEN number is T19LL1566G.
Use of the Site
- Transmit via or through the Site any information, data, text, images, files, links, or software except in connection with your authorized use of this Site or otherwise in response to specific requests for information by us;
- Introduce to the Site or any other computer or web site viruses, worms, Trojan horses and/or harmful code;
- Obtain unauthorized access to any computer system;
- Impersonate any other person, including but not limited to, a registered user of this Site or an employee of Unnie;
- Invade the privacy or violate any personal or proprietary right (including intellectual property rights) of any person or entity;
- Misrepresent the identity of a user or use a false e-mail address;
- Tamper with or obtain access to this Site or any component of this Site;
- Conduct fraudulent activities; or
- Collect or harvest information regarding other users of the Site for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, for sending such users unsolicited commercial e-mail.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You agree to immediately notify us in the event of any unauthorized use of your account or other breach of security.
Accuracy of Content
The information on this Site is believed to be complete and reliable; however, the information may contain typographical errors, pricing errors, and other errors or inaccuracies. Errors will be corrected as soon as practicable. We reserve the right to:
- Revoke any stated offer;
- Correct any errors, inaccuracies or omission; and
- Make changes to prices, content, promotion offers, product descriptions or specifications, or other information without obligation to issue any notice of such changes (including after an order has been submitted, acknowledged, shipped or received). We also reserve the right to limit quantities (including after an order has been submitted and/or acknowledged) and to revise, suspend or terminate an event, promotion at any time without notice. The inclusion of any products or services on this Site at a particular time does not guarantee that the products or services will be available.
In a credit card transactions, you must use your own credit card. Unnie will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user. In PayNow transactions, you must use your own bank account. Unnie will not be liable for any PayNow fraud. The liability to use an account fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user. PayNow payments must be made within 24 hours of order placement. PayNow orders will only be processed upon receipt of payment.
Any comments, ideas, reviews, notes, postings, messages, suggestions or other communications or information posted on the Site, submitted to Unnie, or otherwise communicated in connection with your use of the Site (collectively, “Submissions”) shall be and remain the exclusive property of Unnie with no further compensation to you.
Links to Third Party Sites
The Site may contain links to third party websites that are not affiliated with or owned, operated, or controlled by Unnie, including third party payment system providers. You acknowledge and agree that Unnie is not responsible for the content, privacy policies, or practices of such third party websites or the companies that own them. By using the Site, you expressly relieve Unnie from any and all liability arising from your access and use of any third party website.
We encourage you to review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party websites before using them and disclosing your personal data to them.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The site, it’s content and all text, images, merchandise and other information on, accessible from or available through this site are provided on an “as available” and “as is” basis without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Specifically, but without limitation, Unnie does not warrant that: (i) The information available on this site is free of errors; (ii) The functions contained on this site will be uninterrupted or free of errors; (iii) Defects will be corrected, or (iv) this site or the server(s) that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Unnie, it’s parent, subsidiaries or affiliates or their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, subsidiaries, divisions, distributors, suppliers, affiliates or third parties providing information on this site be liable to any use of the site or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, consequential or exemplary damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or loss of use) arising out of the use or inability to use the site or any other information contained thereon or stored or maintained by possibility of such damages or losses. In no event shall the total liability of Unnie, it’s parent, subsidiaries or affiliates or their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, subsidiaries, divisions, distributors, suppliers, affiliates or third parties providing information on this site be liable for any or all damages, losses and causes of action resulting from your use of this site, whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence) or otherwise, exceed the amount you paid to Unnie in connection with the applicable event, promotion or event giving rise to such liability. Without limiting the foregoing, in no event shall Unnie, it’s parent, subsidiaries or affiliates or their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, subsidiaries, divisions, distributors, suppliers, affiliates or third parties providing information on this site have any liability for any damages or losses arising out of or otherwise incurred in connection with the loss of any data or information contained in your account or otherwise stored by or on behalf of Unnie.
You hereby acknowledge that the preceding paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise and services available through the Site. Because some countries do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages, in such countries some or all of the above disclaimers or exclusions may not apply and liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
We make no representation that information on this Site is appropriate or available for use outside the Asia region. Those who choose to access this Site from outside the Asia region do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Risk of Loss
The items purchased from our Site are shipped by a third party carrier pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.